This is a personal website / portfolio of Jari Hanhela, also known as Jarzka.
The site is the result of my creative mind. It contains projects related to photography, filming, programming and writing.
"A photograph has picked up a fact of life, and that fact will live forever."
- Raghu Rain
Follow me on Instagram if you want to see my new photos first.
"Our civilization depends critically on software; it had better be quality software."
- Bjarne Stroustrup
Multiplayer RTS prototype. The architecture supports some basic features like giving simple commands to units and synchronizing the game over network using simultaneous simulations with lockstep-like model. Technologies: Java & libgdx.VideoSource code
A chess game which includes an artifical intelligence to challenge beginning chess players. Technologies: Java.VideoSource code
- namespacefy is a simple Clojure(Script) library which aims to make it easy to keep keys namespaced.
- stylefy makes it possible to define UI component styles as Clojure data.
- 20.8.2020 - Two Years With React Native: Practical Experiences On Android Development
- 6.2.2018 - Quick Tips for App Developers on Surviving with Unreliable Network
- 14.7.2017 - A Tale of a ClojureScript Stack: Components & Domain Management
- 10.4.2017 - Making Software Testing Easier with Clojure
- 4.7.2016 - 10 Things That Make Development Process Awesome
- 1.2.2016 - Testing ClojureScript Concurrency with Servant
- 14.10.2015 - Making of Solita Rooms - our in-house meeting room scheduling system
My little hiking / nature blog (in Finnish).